I love you to the moon and back!
Powered by Blogger.

November 9, 2011

Married Life

As of today, Troy and I have been married for a month and two days. It has been wonderful so far and I'm excited to spend my eternity with him. 

Troy is busy with work and his on-line class. He teaches math at Hunter High School and he enjoys it a lot. He as recently added another class of Geometry to his load. He is also doing an after school board game club every Tuesday and is absolutely loving it.


I have been unpacking, and trying to figure out my school situation. I am also trying to recover from a month long cold. I got sick two days before our wedding and last week finally went to the doctor. I found out I had an ear, nose, and throat infection... yay for medication... haha not. But all is well, I'm on the mend...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you are both settling in your new life together and that you are getting better from being sick! So happy for you Audg!! :)

    ReplyDelete