I love you to the moon and back!
Powered by Blogger.

January 17, 2012

A list of new beginnings.

So far the month of January has been great and full of new beginnings. I started a new job working at a school district in Sandy and I love it. I am doing literacy tests on sudents and just enjoy being in the schools. I can't wait to go back to school and get my degree so that I can be in the school full time. Troy is still working away at his masters degree and teaching.

But something that's new for both of us is our calling in church. We are now the Sunday School teachers for the Jr. High age kids. We think they gave us that calling because it's between the two ages that we enjoy. Troy is used to High school kids and I'm used to Elementary kids. This shall be an exciting adventure.  I'm excited to get to know the kids in our ward and to learn and grow with them.

As for a list of new beginnings.... We set goals one night for FHE and I'm excited to see how we will do this year. Here are few of mine....

1- Go to the Temple more often
2- Exercise 3 to 5 times a week
3- Read a book a month
4- Finish my craft projects
5- Do more service

3 comments:

  1. What a good list! I like those :) Rusty and I had that same calling when we were first married in our first ward and then we got it AGAIN when we moved to Mud Lake. It takes some adjusting (at least it did for me), but you guys will be AWESOME!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great list of goals. I teach the sunbeams and they can really be a handful sometimes, but we try and have fun. So are you two in Sandy Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to follow that list! Finally made it back on blogging...excited I found yours!!

    ReplyDelete